The Look: A Balance Between Style and Fashion
It’s not just about what’s “in”, it’s about you and finding the kind of style that makes you look and feel great. Our stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts are ready to work with you to create a fresh style to fit your own unique look, personality and lifestyle.
Roots the Salon has a dedicated and multi-talented Creative Team that is committed to ongoing professional training and education so they can provide the latest in innovative styles and modern techniques.
Are you planning to say, “I do”? Roots the Salon specializes in providing hair services to wedding parties. Find out more about our special wedding package here.
The Roots Difference
Roots the Salon is dedicated to being on the cutting edge of fashion and technique. Our hair stylists offer free consultations to help you explore your options, and to ensure you are confident moving forward with a fresh new cut or colour.
Mens & Womens Haircuts include a Wash & Style
Kids Cut Womens cut Mens cut Formal style Style Only
New Stylist 27 35 31 80 27
Roots Stylist 32 43 34 85 29
Expert Stylist 33 56 35 85 33
Industry Specialist 35 75 40 85 45
Colour Estimates are based on average client preferences and include a Cut & Style.
*Prices may vary depending on the amount of product used and time needed for application technique. A consultation is always recommended so that we can work within the parameters of your budget.
Colour+Cut (Roots Only) Colour Long+Cut (All Over) 1/2 Foil+Cut Full Foil+Cut Balayage/Ombre
New Stylist 80+ 85+ 80+ 109+ 122+
Roots Stylist 91+ 105+ 100+ 125+ 150+
Expert Stylist 109+ 124+ 124+ 154+ 160+
Industry Specialist 124+ 145+ 140+ 170+ 175+
Selecting your Service:
- Colour – Colour Long (All Over Colour) & Colour Short (Roots Only/Above the Ears)
- Foils – Also known as Highlights ½ Foil (foils just on top from the part) & Full Foil (several foils all the way through)
- Balayage/Ombre – Also referred to as Colour Melt or Hair Painting. This technique blends a (usually natural) root shade into another shade and gradually lightens to the end. (Balayage is a softer and more subtle blend of lightening and takes more time and detail than foils)
- Colour Correction – Any time big changes are made to previously colour treated hair. Consultations are necessary as everyone’s journey to their desired results vary based on their colour history
Before you book:
- Perms – by consultation
- Japanese Ionic Permanent Straightening – by consultation
- Kerasilk Smoothing Treatment – by consultation
- Hair Extensions – by consultation
- Fashion Colour – by consultation
- Colour Corrections – by consultation